Client Galleries

Client Galleries

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Luciano | 6 Months

I absolutely LOVE taking photos of little Luc. He is such a happy baby and his smile always brings a smile to my face. While I was looking through the images from our shoot, I just kept laughing out loud and calling Sal over to look at the photos. He is just so adorable!

Debra and Greg opted to sit out during this shoot, but I've had the opportunity to photograph them before (Click here for Luc's 4-month Shoot, Luciano ~ 1 Month), and I think that they are super rad. They even came back to the park after the shoot to drive me to my car. Much to my chagrin, the gate I had originally entered through was locked when I was trying to leave. I started walking with my heavy camera bag in tow, and I hoped to find a way around to my car. When I texted Debra, she and Greg made their way back without my asking and saved the day! Thanks guys!


















No comments:

Post a Comment