Client Galleries

Client Galleries

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nikki and Chris

This photo shoot was a lot of fun, and was in fact, quite special to me. I have known Nikki since she was 6 years old. I used to live next door to her and her fabulous family a long time ago. Nikki and her brother Jacob used to hang out at my place all the time, and we had loads of fun together. We would bake, play games, sing, and I would take tons of photos of them! They are like family to me, and they (along with the rest of the family) will always hold a special place in my heart.

I hadn't seen Nikki in many years, but we kept in touch through social media (of course), and for her graduation from high school this past June I gifted her a photo shoot. It took us a long time to iron out a date, but it finally all worked out. Nikki wanted to do a pin-up inspired shoot, and her boyfriend Chris was her James Dean. I loved working with these two... so without further ado, here is the finished product.




























No comments:

Post a Comment